In traditional plastic color matching, manual operation is often used, but the plastic color matching tests the patience and meticulousness of workers, and even slight errors in the pigment weighing may affect the product quality. In color matching operations, due to the small dosage and flying feature of pigment, it is easy to cause color matching errors, resulting in uneven product colors, color differences, impurities mixed in, black spots, stains, and other problems. Therefore, the pigment doser independently developed and produced by Mconvey can effectively solve the error problem caused by manual operation, achieve accurate feeding of pigment, ensure stable product quality, farewell to traditional manual operations, and assist customers in the transformation and upgrading of production automation.
Mconvey gravimetric metering system is used for continuous weight metering of powders, as well as precise metering of various additives in automatic mixing and dosing systems; Suitable for accurate measurement of small doses of raw materials in extruders, injection molding machines, powder additives weighing and compound online dosing system.
- The doser adopts twin-screw structure with self-cleaning function;
- The doser twin-screw is directly driven by a stepper motor and a precision helical gear reduction distribution box, ensuring smooth operation and low noise overall;
- All parts in contact with materials are made of 304 stainless steel;
- The overall mechanism adopts fast connection method, which basically achieves quick cleaning by hand disassembly;
- There are 6L/12L/20L hopperscan be selected, with a wide range of screw speed regulation and a wide range of output matching 1~20kg/h;
- 7-inch color touch screen+PLC control, ensuring high feeding accuracy, feeding accuracy: ± 1g;
- Standard power supply: 220V, single phase, 50/60 Hz;
- Flexible soft connection of the material inlet and outlet.
Application Case of produces pipe products:
Mconvey customers mainly produces pipe products, and before using gravimetric metering system, they mainly adopt manual operation, which results in unstable product quality. But after using the doser, the pigment is directly fed into the metering system for precise metering and mixing, saving manpower and material resources, improving production efficiency, reducing scrap rate, improving powder flying, and effectively solving problems such as uneven mixing of pigment, impurities, and raw material carbonization.